Apply now for a low cost conventional PURCHASE or REFI from Upstate Mortgage. We also have great options for low PMI if your loan to value is over 80% on a purchase or rate and term refinance as well as some of the best rates in town!
- 3% down payment conventional loan program (gift funds allowed)
- Reduce your monthly payments and/or your remaining term – check out the great rates on our 15 year loans right now!
- Great purchase options depending on the amount of down payment
- Lower PMI than FHA if you have a 5% down payment or more.
- Cash out available up to 85% Loan to Value for consolidating high-interest credit cards and loans or for any reason you choose
- Loans available for 15, 20 and 30 year terms.
With a fully insured government FHA loan, even customers with some rough spots on their credit could qualify for a great interest rate. And customers with good credit can benefit from lower down payments and often better rates than conventional loans.
- Low fixed monthly payments
- Liberal credit score requirements (typically 620 but we do have options for scores as low as 580).
- Purchase up to 96.5% Loan to Value with gift money down payment options.
- Streamline FHA refinance with a NO closing costs option (640 min. credit score)
- Cash out refinancing up to 85% Loan To Value with no rate adjustments for most programs
One of the few 100% financing loans still available. Get into your dream home with no money down!
- Purchase a home at 100% financing
- Must be in an approved USDA area – call us for details
- Some income restrictions apply
- 640 minimum credit score
- Closing costs can be financed in if needed (in most cases).
Calling all veterans! You served our country and now you can benefit from 100% financing on your home purchase. Even if you have used your benefits in the past, you may be able to still purchase a home with little to no money down. Our loan officers are very experienced in this type of loan.
- 100% financing
- No mortgage insurance
- Streamline refinances with no appraisal and no upfront costs
Have you found the perfect “fixer upper”?? Let an FHA 203K loan finance your dream home AND give you the cash for needed repairs.
Many times you can get a great deal on a home that needs a little TLC. With this program, you can get the money financed into the loan for one easy payment. We do the Streamline AND the full 203K with structural repairs. We also do the conventional Home Style Renovation Loan for the borrower who can put a little more money down and avoid FHA mortgage insurance. Call us today for the details!
HARP is the acronym for the Home Affordable Refinance Program. In an effort to help stabilize the housing market, the government developed the program to help homeowners who did not have enough equity for a traditional refinance.
Upstate Mortgage has open access to this program for both FannieMae and FreddieMac loans. If you bought or refinanced your home prior to June 1, 2009 you may be eligible for this low cost, NO MI, NO APPRAISAL program. Call us today to find out more!